Glow Maths Hub
We are part Glow Maths Hub led by Balcarras Teaching School, based in Cheltenham.
With the help of the strategic and operational partners, the GLOW Maths Hub aims to ‘shine a light’ on collaborative working across primary, secondary schools, and colleges in GLoucestershire, Oxfordshire , Worcestershire (hence the name ‘GLOW’ !) and beyond.
The GLOW Maths Hub is keen to:
- ensure all pupils, teachers and leaders have access to support, research and innovation that will improve the enjoyment and achievement of mathematics;
- work with successful established mathematics communities across the region.
Among our key strategic partners are the following:
- Balcarras School, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Chipping Norton School, part of the West Oxfordshire Teaching Alliance
- Farmor’s School, Fairford, Gloucestershire
- Glenfall Primary School, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire (Shanghai Research Project Primary Lead School)
- Malmesbury School, Wiltshire
- Naunton Primary School, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, part of the Cheltenham Learning Partnership
- Oxfordshire LA Primary Maths Team
- Oxford University
- Pates' Grammar School, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, part of the Odyssey Teaching Alliance
- Pittville School, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- The Chase School, Malvern, Worcestershire
- The Rivers CE Multi-Academy Trust, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Thomas Keble School, Stroud, Gloucestershire
- University of Gloucestershire